Establishing a Franchise System
Becoming a Franchisor
The thought of establishing your emerging business as a national franchise system can seem overwhelming, maybe even daunting. No need to worry, though. We’ve got your back and will make the process as easy and seamless as possible for you.
Taking the leap in to establishing your emerging brand as a franchise system can, at first, feel overwhelming but with the assistance of Fusion Franchising, we can assist you every step of the way as we have established contacts in the industry and have personally gone through the process and understand and value the importance of doing this right! After-all, this is your next step in major stardom and success!
So, here’s how we can help you:
- Validate the financial health of your business and desired plans for growth
- Conduct market research to ensure your concept has unique differentiators to be successful
- Conduct an on-site visit to experience and “get to know your business”
- Assist with legal requirements (establishing your parent company, trademarks, etc.)
- Begin preparing you for the development of your Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD); a requirement for all franchisors
- Assist you in making important decisions about your business model (franchise fees, royalties, etc.) based upon industry standards that we have access too given our experience
- Assist in registering your franchise system with the Small Business Association (SBA)
- Developing national or focused marketing and advertising campaigns, and
- SELLING FRANCHISES!
We’ll start with an initial 60-min introductory call to ensure Fusion is the right match for you and then follow-on consultations will be on a per hour consulting fee basis or retainer fee depending on the breadth and scope of work desired.
Are you Ready to Take the Leap? Contact us Today!